Shopify is an easy way to sell your products and services. It has all the features you need to get started with a store and start profiting quickly. Depending on the type of product you choose to market and sell, this platform offers everything you need. Use this handy checklist to keep you on track and ensure you don’t miss any important steps along the way.
- Know Your Audience.
- What do they want?
- What do they need?
- What are they willing to spend?
- How can you reach them?
- Research Keywords for Your Niche.
- Design Your Launch Plans
- Build Out Your Future Content Marketing Calendar
- Open a Google Analytics Account
- Open a MailChimp Autoresponder Account
- Set up Social Media Accounts
- Get the Info for Your Payment Gateway of Choice
- Start Marketing with Facebook & Twitter Ahead of Time to Build Buzz
- Develop Your Products
- Create Content for Each Page
- Create Graphics for Content
- Write 10 Blog Posts & Schedule
- Write 7 to 10 Autoresponder Emails for Each Product for Follow Up & Load into Autoresponder
- Write 7 to 10 Autoresponder Emails to Promote Each Product & Load into Autoresponder
- Open Your Shopify Account & Start Building
- Install Only the Apps You Need
- Recommended apps: Digital Downloads, An affiliate marketing app, Chimpified app, Email pirate, remarketing app, Plug-in SEO
- Load Your Products
- Set up Email Addresses @ your domain name
- Note: If you use your main domain with Shopify they allow two email addresses, add the payment email address you want to use to your payment processors like PayPal.
- Connect Payment Gateways
- For Physical Products Understand Shipping Rates
- Set up Shipping Rates
- Go through Every Page and Link in the Dashboard to verify you’re ready
- Launch Your Product
- Market on Facebook & Twitter
- Contact Your Email List
- Ask Affiliates & Others To Promote You