Blogging Helps to Improve Writing and Argumentation Skills
Back to the time when I was in college, my grammar, communication and argumentation skills were good but could always be better. But these are very universal and necessary competences in everyday life and in professional career.
Blogging has had a huge impact on my writing skills since I started. The more you write, the easier it becomes.
Some interesting facts
- There are approximately 130 million active blog readers in the US right now.
- 90% of companies who blog daily have acquired at least one customer (probably much more) through blogging.
- 80% of the US online consumers trust the information they get from blogs.
- 61% of US online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog.
- Blogging is most popular in age group of 20 – 35-year-old. It’s over 50% of the total blogging population. Although there are older lifestyle bloggers beginning to take advantage of blogging.
Anything you as the blogger thinks, feels, does, reads, observes, plans, learns, and participates in has the potential to be turned into a blog post. All we need to do is understand the interests of our target readers and spin the article accordingly, then base the theme on one or more of the four basic end-results of good content: To educate, entertain, invoke strong emotion, and/or inspire the reader.
How do you find a blog topic that is right for you? There are several types of blogs that will gain an audience. The world is full of so many people with so many interests.
A few topics to consider:
- How to
- Home Life
- Things to do
- Special Niches
- Off Grid Living
- Network Marketing